Monday, May 30, 2016

Pocket Sized Flip Books







I did a couple smaller flip books recently, and they were pretty similar that I thought that I would group them together in a single post. The lighting in some of the photo's is awful, so I will apologize now! I don't really have many comments to make, so I'll just let the photos do the work.  Enjoy!





 I enjoyed passing on some vintage post cards that I had!




Here is another cool vintage postcard  of a cathedral.  



Birds and eggs...


Happy Snail Mailing

Pam

5 comments:

  1. Those are very charming -- do you mail them out or keep them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I mail them out!!! Every flip book I have made, I have made to mail. :-)

      Delete
  2. I love them, so sweet. I find I'm apt to make larger ones so maybe I should try to do the smaller ones which is the way these flip books started isn't it?
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the size of these flip books, they are small, but sweet! thank you for your comments, Lady Anne!

      Delete
    2. I like the size of these flip books, they are small, but sweet! thank you for your comments, Lady Anne!

      Delete