Saturday, October 25, 2014

Happy Mail...Let's Get Transparent! (Maddie Mail)


Postal Peeping Toms

Yes, I suppose that is what we really are..."Postal Peeping Toms" when we love to see what someone is sending in the mail!  Or, am I a Postal Peeping Tom if I, as the sender, love to mail such items?   Hmmm...this is definitely a postal difficulty for others to unravel.  But for the purpose of this post, let's just say that transparent mail is plain FUN to send and to receive!


First you need to secure a sturdy, hard, plastic, clear box.I have been on the look-out for some good transparent boxes, that are fun sized.  If you select too large of a box...then the expenses (due to the  weight of items) go up , relative to its size.

So, what to place in these   clear containers?  I have a box of odds and ends  that I keep handy.


1.  Locally made soap
2.  pretty washi tape
3.  lip gloss
4.  mini pom poms for color pop
5.  mini rubber stamps
6.  feathers
7.  pastel confetti

I usually get out more than enough and then see what can fit into the container nicely.  


1.  paper drink umbrellas
2.  rubber stamp
3.  unique note pad
4.  gel pens
5.  refrigerator magnets
6.  mini skeins of yarn


See what will fit.  I added  a fall leaf (artificial) and a tea bag in this box (not mentioned in the above lists).  Scrounge around to see what you have laying around that is small and interesting.  Don't forget to put a letter in it (like I did)...LOL...I needed to untape this and put one in!


This package made it through the post without a problem...arriving safe and sound.  Go ahead and send some Happy Mail today!

"To send a letter is a good way to go somewhere without moving anything but your heart."


Write Letters.
Write Often.

Lady Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment