Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Tuesday Tea Time and Letters and some outgoing

 Late...



Well...I just looked at the clock and noticed that it is now Wednesday...does it count that I started this post when it was still Tuesday?  But I am excited to share a new man in my life...Mr. Tea!  He likes to "hang around"!



I just had to get a few pictures of this cute little guy!



I have just ordered this Spiced Apple Cider...and it was PERFECT! I let it steep quite a long time, and it never had that bitter taste...and it wasn't over powered with cinnamon flavors.  The tea is real chunky with lots of fruits and bits of cinnamon sticks...

I received my Mr. Tea in a little gift exchange we had on Thanksgiving...and my daughter received the Teatanic...super cute too.   So grab your favorite cup of  tea and join me with my outgoing!



I have some long overdue mail going out in this batch...



This is last week's winner package going out  all the way to India.  I had to mail it flat to get the "letter rate"...these envelopes are 5 inch X 10 inch .. a strange size , right?  If I would have mailed it in a small padded envelope (like I originally wanted to do) it would have become a "parcel" and the cost would have been extremely high.  So, I got my advice from Postcrossing and mailed it in two flat envelopes.  It came out to less than $4 to mail.


Got this envelope in a swap ...very cool and mod!


Off to Germany...


I thought this sticker was appropriate for German mail...


For all those Audrey Hepburn fans...



I had to put my thoughts on the back...


 And a bit of Family mail...



And a vintage letter needs...well...a Victorian boot wax seal!

That's  it for now.  Enjoy your letter writing rituals, and relax and enjoy your letter writing experience! Happy Tuesday Tea Time and Letters... even if it is now Wednesday! :-)

Write Letters
Write Often,

Lady Pamela




No comments:

Post a Comment