Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Snail Mail


Merry Christmas!!!!




So sorry to have been MIA (missing in action) here on my blog.  It has been a busy month and a half.  I have been trying to catch up on letter writing  the last few days, and have enjoyed getting out my red and green goodies.  Here is a long over due letter going out to Cathy!


Did anyone else snag the Dollar Tree Christmas Washi Tape?  I hunted for it in 3 different Dollar Trees and only found it once in one!  I should have grabbed more, but I was happy with what I got.

Do you even remember what it was like to send out a letter without washi tape?  I can hardly think of it now!  Gotta love wash, right?


I am also working on my postage stamp arrangements.  I tried to get all the vintage greens and some reds, and old vintage Christmas stamps.    My favorite is the vintage red mailbox.  So sweet.


Here is a tiny parcel going out to a special someone.  I put my letter in a glassine envelope, and there is , of course, plenty of washi!  



Have a wonderful day today, and if you have never read the Christmas story in the Bible, it is found in Luke Chapter 2.  

Behold, a virgin shall be with child , and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.   Matthew 1:23

This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners.  1 Timothy 1:15

For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.  John 3:16

Happy Snail Mailing!

Pam










1 comment: