Sunday, December 23, 2018

Incoming Autumn mail (late post)



My Happy Mail Box!


I am sorry to be so behind on posting incoming mail.  But here are two of my most recent.


This cute little Halloween Letter made it to me rather late because it was sent to my old address.
But, because we live in the most efficient  postal  country in the world...it was delivered to me after a little visit at my former home in the country.   Laura is a Pinterest folllower, and if my stats tell me ANYTHING....there are a lot of you out there! ;-)   Laura is a calligrapher...and her work is beautiful! Thank you so much, Laura, I will be writing you soon!


The beautiful autumn themed envelope was from my dear friend , Elaine!  She is one of my super talented card making whizzes!  I absolutely love to be on the receiving end of one of her beautiful cards.  She has recently started selling her cards locally at a local book shop.  She should do very well!



My Incoming Mail Pile
Is in sorry need of
me to start
writing
back.
!

1 comment:

  1. According to Stanford Medical, It is really the SINGLE reason this country's women live 10 years longer and weigh on average 42 lbs lighter than us.

    (And realistically, it is not related to genetics or some hard exercise and really, EVERYTHING about "how" they eat.)

    BTW, What I said is "HOW", not "what"...

    Tap this link to determine if this short test can help you decipher your true weight loss possibilities

    ReplyDelete