Saturday, June 14, 2014

Happy (Birthday) Mail!



Happy (Birthday) Mail!!

I had the pleasure a couple of weeks ago to celebrate a birthday.  Here are a few cards I received.


The card on the left was a post card from our State Farm Agent :-o

Truly made me feel loved...agent love that is.  Everyone else texted!  Sniff , Sniff...

But not EVERYONE!!!!!


  1. I love this very domestic Happy Birthday Card from Sheryl!


Along with a package that was very well stickered...on every surface.

Here are my goodies.

We have several traditions going on here...

Sheryl included  a note of explanation of why each gift was included...Thank you Sheryl!

This reminds me to send some Happy Mail to someone...

Write Letters.
Write Often.

Lady Pamela

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a fabulous day? It was my birthday on Friday and I'm just in the process of getting together my blog post on it all, too!

    ReplyDelete