Friday, November 7, 2014

Let me tell you about a letter in my mailbox!

Show and Mail!


You know...this blog has been in existence for  over 4 years now....and I just realized that I have never uploaded  an address where you may write to me.  Shame on me!  I want to correct this major faux pas and give you , dear , faithful reader, a chance to connect with me...and  an  opportunity to become, well...famous!  Here is what I would like  you to do.  If you would notice, on the right column, I have now posted a "Show and Mail" blurb.  In case you are viewing this post from a mobile device, let me  repeat it here in the body of this post:

Would You Like A Chance To Win ?

Would you like to take part in this blog's new feature, "Show and Mail"?  If so, write me a letter.  Each week I will be featuring a letter from my mailbox to share.  Every piece of mail will be responded to, but weekly, one winner will be selected and  featured on this blog.  The winner will receive a package of  postal goodies from me. So if you are "in"...

Write me!

Lost Art Revived
21861 Genito Rd.
Amelia, Va  23002

I am so excited with this new project!  I  hope I will hear from you.  If you have any questions, please  leave a comment.

Write Letters.
Write Often.

Lady Pamela

4 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! I'll be looking forward to seeing all the great mail you get. (And I owe you a letter but since I haven't found/organized my mail art supplies I'm afraid it will be a very boring envelope). =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jan!! Boring envelope or not...I do NOT discriminate!!! I will just love receiving your letter. Hope the move is going well!

      Delete
  2. Yay!! I'm in! I've been wanting to write to you, my snailmail friend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh...PLEASE do!!! I love your blog!

      Delete