Friday, February 6, 2015

The Pink Crush Overload Continues!

Washi Love...and Pink Crush!


Ummm....yes.  I like Pink!  What do you have in your Washi Tape stash that is pink?  These are some of my favorites.  I  just love using washi tape on my envelopes and even on my stationery.



Here are some hot pink lunch bags that I picked up last year I believe.  These are perfect for letters or tea swaps.  They are rather large, which is nice because they still pass as "letter" size for international mailings.  Yay!



Here are some pink themed letters going out!

And don't forget the "B" side!  I have several "Love" stamps for wax seals.   Thankfully I still have some pink wax....will have to order some more soon! 


Here is a close up of this cutie.  It is a nice finishing touch to your mail.


One last picture.  How about a bit of pink and gold inspiration?  


So, what about you?  Will you be sending off any "Pink or Red" mail this week?  Such a fun time! Don't forget the little people in your life as well.  I have some ideas for this as well that I will be sharing this week....so stay tuned.

Write "Pink" letters,
Write Often,

Lady Pamela


No comments:

Post a Comment