Saturday, March 28, 2015

What does Quaker Cereal have to do with Snailmail?



Bi-Fold Pocket Letter in Red, White and Blue...


Well, here is another Bi-fold.  I of course started off with the  musical notated card stock.  From here I looked for some  nice contrasting paper and settled on red...then of course I liked the blue paper with it.  The next morning  I was having a bowl of granola cereal and noticed the totally iconic Quaker logo...it was just what my red, white and blue project needed.  So I finished off the box (it was delicious...and yes, there was only one bowl of cereal in the box) and cut the logos out.  

I think it just made my project, what do you think?   So be careful to look over items of everyday use to see if they could potentially  be used in your mail art.  

Write Letters,
Write Often.

Lady Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment