Thursday, January 8, 2015

Outgoing!...Incoming :Tea Mail and Post Crossing....



Outgoing Mail


How has everyone been doing with their New Year's Resolution to get caught up on mail?  Mine is going pretty good so far.  I am enjoying making my own stationery and still working on envelopes. Here's my latest outgoing.

Don't forget the "B side" of your letter... It is nice to "pretty it up" as well.  This particular swap partner enjoys vintage...Vintage is Best...why, yes.  I totally agree!


Here is a recent incoming from a tea  swap on Swap Bot...My partner sent  2  lovely packets of tea for me to enjoy.  I loved the vellum paper she used and the 3-D stickers on the tea packets. This was her first swap...she did a lovely job!


Here are a few of my most recent postcards...most from PostCrossing...but not all!


What's not to LOVE about this card???? This Post Crosser from Russia  read my bio and realized that I was a 5th sister of Elizabeth Bennett!  (haha)


A nice Russian stamp....

That's it for my round up right now.  Don't forget to work hard and get out of epistolary debt!

Write Letters,
Write Often.

Lady Pamela






No comments:

Post a Comment