Wednesday, December 26, 2018

A little Christmas Holiday Cheer!





Christmassy Outgoing Postcards....






Hi EVERYONE!!!!!  Just sharing a little bit of what I just sent out to all of my local yokel friends and family (stateside, not international!)  I normally send postcards out to my international  postcrossing community...but instead I sent locally...why not?  So, in addition to the  "real" Christmas mail...my token family picture card...I thought I'd send out some fun stuff!  YAY for me!  :-)

I thought I'd do a flat lay , so you could see the different stamps I used.  Some of them are such cute vintage ones...that I hated saying goodbye to them.   But, I do hope they bring a bit of a smile on the receiver's face! Some of the stamps are not Christmas stamps (like the West Virginia and Alabama. state stamps, and the traffic light!) , but have a prominent red and or green.   


Hoping your Holidays are
Bright and Cheery
Love to you
Always,
Pam



4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and creative!! You're very thoughtful. I've missed our group together. Have been rereading some of Joshua and 1 Samuel. Hope to be caught up. Will be glad to see you again soon🙂

    ReplyDelete