Friday, October 17, 2014

Autumn Letter Writing Inspiration!


 Autumn has definitely arrived in Virginia, which means color, color ,color!  We were just in the Blue Ridge Mountains last Monday and my, oh my...there is just a color explosion going on there!  With crisp temperatures, clear blue skies...and a mug of apple cider by my side...my urge to sit down and pen some letters is overwhelming!  I am always looking to nature for inspiration , so here are a few of my finds.  And yes, tis the season for kraft paper products...so gather them up!



Look at these lovely colors...





 It was time to rummage through my stash to see what fall-ish items I could scrounge up!  Ah!  I found my gold fountain pen!  Just the color for the season.  Gold ribbons, tiny bows, sequins, organic paper, and fall themed journal cards...


 Don't forget to look into your yardage stash for pretties!


Then find some fall themed stickers...washi tape...

Take another look at nature...


And then  get to writing that letter(s).
Happy Autumn!


"I think that if you want to pass emotion, you have to write a letter.  Emotions do not pass in SMS or in e-mail."

Alber Elbaz

Write Letters,
Write Often.

Lady Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment