Saturday, May 23, 2015

Murphy Magic

Pen Pal Fun!

Have you experienced the delightful Mrs. Murphy's Mailbox Magic?  Her blog on letter writing is pure delight!  She has lots of great ideas on how to get snail mail rolling in your home!  Check her out:  Mrs. Murphy's Mail Box Magic



She sent me a bit of Pink Mail.  And you already know that I LOVE pink mail.  But what is it about those tiny little envelopes that "get" me every time? I love them.  They are the "Cracker Jack surprise of letter writing!"


Whenever I open one of these, you just wonder what could possibly be in it.  This one had some really nice vintage stamps.  I will definitely use these.   Thanks , Mrs. Murphy for the great magic!

Write Letters,
Write Often.

Lady Pamela

3 comments:

  1. Love the little envelope of stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, so sweet!!! I love minis and tiny things

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got an envelope maker and can't wait to make up some of these tiny envelopes for goodies!

    ReplyDelete