Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Vellum Envelope Letter for Snail Mail

Clearly, it's the best choice...


It's time for some vellum mail!   I think that this cartoon  art was found in an old literature book that I tore up for mail art.   I love using the Super Hero stamps to carry the cartoon theme through.



Here is a view of the back.  Lots of confetti and glitter confetti, and of course plenty of odds and ends to make for some interest.



I enjoy writing my letters on graph paper.  I like the causal feel and of course the lines are always a help!  On this letter, I found myself doodling in the margins and where ever I had a spot.  It's a great way to show your pen pal some new stamping ink, or new washi tape, or just a random sticker.



These A7  envelopes are  called:  "Parchlucent"...they are technically not vellum but very similar.  I really can't remember where I purchased them online but Newegg carries the exact package that I have. 

Have a great day and go create great mail!

Pam


No comments:

Post a Comment