Sunday, November 20, 2016

Snail Mail in the NEXT GENERATION!




We can teach them...
And they can teach us a thing or two!


I have received some mail lately from some of my campers that were in my cabin.  I love to post what they have been up to in their very crafty styles.    Here is an envelope crafted by Ella, and I love that she used her wax seal that she got for her birthday!  


Lovely Ella!



And just like a seasoned snail mailer, she included a nice chatty letter and some goodies.


This letter is from Miss Grace!  She made a lovely watercolor impressionistic  sunset...I love this!



Grace attended my paper crafting class at camp, She included a craft that I taught this summer..."Flying Letters".  I need to do a blog post on these...they are adorable!



Here it is , gently unfolded.  But look!  She included a mini envelope  (which she made) inside the  one of the folds.  Nice touch, very nice--Grace!



So cute... a little letter is enclosed.  

I am so impressed at the creativity of young people today.  I have letters going out to Ella and Grace.  I am so sorry it took me so long to get back to writing  to everyone.  Thanks for your patience!

Let's get the younger generation writing and sending letters too,

Pam



No comments:

Post a Comment