Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Bunny Mail

Look what "hopped into my mail box"!


Do you have a super "crafty" pen pal?  I am blessed to have several.  Miss Trinka  definitely fits in that category! I received this bit of  happiness and sunshine in my mail  from her and I just had to smile.  Look at all the work in this .  There is just way too much cuteness going on here.  I thought the bunny note paper was  adorable,  and the mini craft folder was so cool! And...the cello bag of mini goodies was  just  perfect .  I will try to incorporate these embellishments into a future outgoing letter. I'm almost at a loss as to what to send back...hmmm....that is what Pinterest is for though, right?   ;-)

Here is a closer look into what was inside the mini craft folder.  I loved the entire parcel.   It is always such a pleasure to receive such loving "gifts" from another, isn't it?  And the beauty and mystery of the snail mail world, is that we can exchange such beautiful works of craftiness, art, words of encouragement -- all of this without even meeting the person beyond paper.  I don't know about you...but that fact never ceases to amaze me  with  mail in general.

Thank you Trinka!  I will be responding soon...after I camp out awhile on Pinterest!  Ha, ha!

Write Letters,
Write often!

Lady Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment