Thursday, May 19, 2016

Sunshine Mini Kit Now Available!

Send Some  Sunshine Today!


Hello everyone!  I am introducing my newest Mini Kit available in my Etsy Store: LostArtRevived.  I currently have 9  Themed kits available.  This is the newest member of the Mini Kits.  



With this kit, you will be able to send a bit of sunshine into some one's life!  The kit has enough materials to make 3 cards of  Sunshine Happy Mail!




The contents of the Mini Kit:  The large banner pieces would be cute to use as a Mail Tag card.  And, as usual, these Kits will have bonus items as well.  



Here are some of the components of the Sunshine Mini Kits.   Please contact me at my
 Etsy Store: LostArtRevived Store for any questions.

Have a Great Day,

Happy Snail Mailing,

Pam



No comments:

Post a Comment